– Scroll Down –
- Living Donors who donated with help from the American Living Organ Donor Fund.
- Financial contributors who donated $1,000 or more.
- Businesses that have gone into partnership with the ALODF to provide services for living donors at reduced rates.
- Other special contributors whom the ALODF staff wish to honor.
Living Organ Donors the ALODF has helped since its creation. Total Number of donors the ALODN has records of helping financially and otherwise is over 50. Total resulting transplants is at least 70.
Note that many donors the ALODN has helped were helped with information, assistance in finding a recipient, and assistance in finding other funding sources. The list below is a list our honor roll of donors willing to be listed for whom the ALODF provided financial assistance:
- Dianne Levy donated a kidney to a friend on March 25, 2015.
- Nancy Skinner donated a kidney to set off a 7 pair chain on March 19, 2015.
- Zully Broussard donated a kidney to set off a 6 pair chain on March 5, 2015.
- Melissa Ingram Sylvain donated a kidney to her husband on March 9, 2015.
- Melissa Brinks donated a kidney to her brother. The donation was a two-way swap on January 27, 2015.
- Camille Renee Hernandez donated a kidney to set off a 19 pair chain on January 22, 2015.
- Stephanie Washington donated a kidney to her niece. The donation was a two-way swap on January 6, 2015.
- Lou Ann Plummer Andrade donated a kidney to someone she met online on December 18, 2014.
- Mark DeMarco donated to a friend on June 18, 2015.
- Cherry Brown donated a kidney to the minister of her former church and godfather of her husband on November 13, 2015.
- Ashley Martinez donated a kidney to her father August 26, 2015.
- Jackie Rupinski donated a kidney to her husband (not scheduled yet).
- Crissy Kilburn donated a kidney to her aunt on June 1, 2015.
- Jennifer Granger donated part of her liver to her mother’s best friend on December 17, 2014.
Financial Contributors of $1,000 or more
- Philip D. Harvey
- Sigrid Fry-Revere
- Christopher and Trisha Hendrie
(Last updated November 29, 2015)